Knowing that a lot of site visitors are interested in this topic, this overview should serve as a good starting point for your journey into Infrared Photography. Are you new to Infrared Photography? In this case, I would recommend reading the following articles in order:
- The Infrared Photography Tutorial: How to Do It Right From the Start explains the basic concepts and issues
- Infrared Camera Conversion Service: The Complete Provider Overview will help you make a choice if you would like to have your camera converted
- Proper Infrared White Balance in Lightroom explains how to deal with the strong red cast of infrared pictures in Lightroom
- Infrared Blue Sky Effect in Lightroom explains how to create the infrared blue sky effect, even if you don’t use Adobe Photoshop
Here are some articles I am currently working on. My plan is to publish them as soon as my time allows me to finish them:
- What would an ideal infrared camera look like?
- What is in my infrared camera bag?